- Competition commences 12:00, Australian EST, Monday, December 16, 2019.
- Entries close at 23:59 Australian EST, Monday, March 23, 2020.
- There are five (5) individual games – all single player.
- Each game can be played multiple times during the competition period.
- There is no cost to enter and all games are free to play.
- The competition will be open to residents of Australia and New Zealand from the age of twelve (12). Minors entering must receive permission from their parent/s or guardian/s.
- Upon downloading the app and signing in, each player will receive one hundred and ninety-nine (199) complimentary Razoos.
- Razoos are the internal virtual currency used in CORPORATE PIRANHA.
- A minimum of twelve (12) Razoos are required to play each of the Corporate Advantage games. No Razoos are required to play the Elite Challenge.
- The Elite Challenge is unlocked and available to play after each Corporate Advantage game. The Gold Diamond icon signifies that the Elite Challenge is available to play.
- An additional four (4) complimentary Razoos may be earned by watching one advertisement after each game. Watching advertisements is optional.
- When a player has spent a minimum of twelve (12) Razoos, they will periodically be able to claim a further twelve (12) complimentary Razoos.
- A player may choose to play one (1) or all of the five (5) Games for an opportunity to win CORPORATE PIRANHA VISA Gift Cards, for the duration of the competition period.
- Each of the five (5) Games vary in rolls per game, Working Capital and opposing Ai PIRANHA competitors.
- The game’s mechanics are random and all dice rolls are un-manipulated.
- We strongly recommend that reading the Rules, Tips & Strategies will assist a player to increase their chances of winning.
- For each game played, your highest score will be registered as your entry in that game.
- Players are eligible to win more than one of the thirteen (13) prizes available.
- Corporate Advantage Games: – CORPORATE PIRANHA VISA Gift Card prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd highest scores across the five (5) games. This equates to twelve (12) CORPORATE PIRANHA VISA Gift Card prizes at a total value of AU$ 3,700.
- Elite Challenge – WINNER TAKES ALL: – One CORPORATE PIRANHA VISA Gift Card prize to the value of AU$1,000 will be awarded to the winner.
- Prize Winners will be notified by the Promoter – TIXANA PTY LTD ABN 79 003 067 552 & CORPORATE PIRANHA ENTERTAINMENT PTY LTD ACN 631 625 566 – 17 Elizabeth Street, Campsie NSW 2194, Australia, within thirty (30) working days after the competition ends on Monday, March 23, 2020.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and must forward their physical address or PO Box and their telephone number.
- In the instance that winners cannot be contacted – the promoters will, to the best of their endeavours, continue to make contact for up to two (2) months from when the competition ended.
- Unclaimed Prizes: If a winner cannot be contacted, the next highest registered score will be awarded that prize. This sequence will continue until 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes are all claimed for each of the five (5) games.
- All winners will receive their prizes within sixty (60) working days from when the competition ends – Monday, March 23, 2020.
- All prizes will be sent via registered mail.
- The promoters will not take responsibility for any prizes lost, damaged or destroyed in transit.
- The promoters reserve their right to disqualify any player that they believe has attempted to unfairly manipulate the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which changes the results or prevents or hinders their determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
- This competition is governed by the Gaming Laws of the states & territories of Australia (NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, NT, WA, TAS & ACT).
- All winners outside of Australia, to check within their governing jurisdiction regarding any taxes or duties payable.
- Four (4) Corporate Advantage Games – Prizes Breakdown:
1 v 1 – 80 roll game; 1st AU $400 – 2nd AU $200 – 3rd AU $100
1 v 1 – 90 roll game; 1st AU $400 – 2nd AU $200 – 3rd AU $100
1 v 2 – 75 roll game; 1st AU $500 – 2nd AU $300 – 3rd AU $200
1 v 3 – 60 roll game; 1st AU $600 – 2nd AU $400 – 3rd AU $300
12 Prizes at a Total Value of $3,700
- One (1) Elite Challenge – WINNER TAKES ALL!
1 v 2 – 80 roll games; 1st AU $1,000
- Thirteen Prizes totalling AU $4,700.