- Competition commences December 1st 2021 – Entries close at Midnight January 31st, 2022.
- COMPETITION DETAILS:
The competition asks entrants to enter online via the PIRANHA CORP website: What pack size does PIRANHA Soy Crisps come in?
- One entry only per person.
- The competition will be open to Australian residents from the age of twelve. Minors entering must receive permission from their parent/s or guardian.
- Prizes to be drawn on February 2nd, 2022 at 2.00pm – at the office of the promoter, Tixana Pty
Ltd ABN 79 003 067 552 – 17 Elizabeth Street. CAMPSIE NSW 2194.
- Tixana Pty Ltd employees, its representatives or agents are prohibited from entering.
- The method of choosing the winners will be a barrel draw. The major prizes will be drawn first and followed by the consolation prizes.
- Entrants are not required to be present at the draw to be eligible to win.
- Major prize winner will be notified by email and telephone. Consolation prize winners will be notified by email only.
- All winners will be listed on the PIRANHA Corp webpage.
- All winners will receive their prizes within thirty (30) days after the draw.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZES: If a winner cannot be contacted after e-mailing and telephoning, a second draw will be conducted on February 16th, 2022 at 2pm at the promoter’s offices address as stated above.
- Total National Prizes 18 – Total Retail Value $1,204.80
- NATIONAL PRIZE BREAKDOWN:
1 winner will receive one visa Gift Card of $300 and a carton of 12x50g PIRANHA Snaps valued at $333.60
1 winner will receive one visa Gift Card of $200 and a carton of 12x50g PIRANHA Snaps valued at $233.60
1 winner will receive one visa Gift Card of $100 and a carton of 12x50g PIRANHA Snaps valued at $133.60
15 winners will receive one carton of 12x50g PIRANHA Snaps valued at $33.60 each = $504.00
TIXANA PTY LIMITED ABN 79 003 067 552
17 Elizabeth Street, Campsie NSW 2194
Tel: 02 9784 9700 – Fax: 02 9718 8772